Sunday, April 20, 2008

Missouri State Daughters of the American Revolution Banquet

Hello. This year as I have the honor of traveling the state to as the Missouri Teacher of the Year at banquets, conferences and conventions I often record the presentation with my portable iRiver MP3 player. I usually don't produce the presentation but at times it does fit into one of the three themes of this podcast - education, history or technology. Today I am podcasting the speech I gave at the 2008 Missouri Daughters of the American Revolution banquet held on April 5 in Columbia, Missouri. It is a great organization that does amazing things to promote American history in our schools through student contests and scholarships.

Direct link to Speaking of History Podcast #139 - Speech at 2008 Missouri Daughters of the American Revolution Banquet - MP3 Audio - 17:20 Minutes




Lois Allen of the Missouri Daughters of the American Revolution and myself at the 2008 state convention in Columbia, Missouri.

No comments: